Customer Acquisition Executive (Roadshow)
Uncapped attractive commission
• 6 working days (Including weekend and public holiday)
• Retail working hours
Sales commission will be given on top of the salary range.
Actively promotes and sells bank credit cards products at events/roadshows nationwide and generates new leads for acquisition purposes.
* Provides professional advice on credit requirements, products features and benefits of credit cards.
* Develops and expands on new customer base and cards deals through referrals provided to achieve monthly sales targets.
* Verifies customer documents for cards application and ensure complete submission of documents.
* Provides after-sales-service to card members in matters relating to the cards as and when necessary and ensure timely response to customer request or complaints.
* It is a sales position with clearly defined sales target.
Qualification & Work Experience
-Minimum 1 year of work experience in sales and marketing of consumer products/any other related financial products.
-Those with sales experience are encouraged to apply.
-Fresh graduates, spm holder or even intern student with drive and keen interest in a sales career may also be considered.
-Must be fluent in both spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
-Ability to speak, read and write in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
-Knowledge of banking industry and consumer products and services will be an added advantage.
-Strong initiative and desire to exceed sales target.
-Possess good communications and interpersonal skills.
-Outgoing personality, aggressive and self-motivated.
-Able to converse in different languages will be an advantage.
How to Apply
All job applicants must pay a non-refundable processing fee of RM 25.00. The processing fee must be paid before the application will be reviewed.